Audience Type bar includes the following categories of Instagram users:
- Real People - Instagram users whose behavioral patterns are similar to the behavior of a regular live person.
- Influencers - Instagram users who have more than 5,000 followers and less than 1500 followings are considered to be an influencers.
- Mass Followers - Instagram users who have more than 1500 followings. Most of them take advantage by using automatic follow/unfollow third party tools.
- Suspicious accounts - Instagram bots, fake or stolen accounts and people who use specific services for likes, comments and followers purchase.
Please keep in mind that the priority of audience types patterns is distributed as follows:
- The amount of followings (more than 1500 followings - mass follower)
- The amount of followers (more than 5,000 followers - influencer)
- Suspicious behavior patterns according to our AI (suspicious account)
In other words, if a user has more than 5,000 followers and more than 1500 followings, he will be recognized as mass follower account.